2/2022 – EP-M GmbH – KONRAD GmbH, Fritz-Reichle-Ring 12, Radolfzell / Germany
- Projectmanager Testers & Development
- Topics: Optic, LIDAR, Augmented Reality, Automation, Project conception
3/2021 – EP-M GmbH – Webasto Roof & Components Czech Republic s.r.o – Liberec
- Task Force for Daimler Project
- Support for Project Launch and Production steering
7/2020 – 3/2021 – Borgers CS s r.o. – Volduchy
- Responsible manager for restructuring and OEE increase
- The aim was to save around EUR 20 million per year
- Team & culture development, methodical support, daily business on the shop floor, information transparency for management, help with implementation of changes (mother language, agile leadership together with task force)
- Focus on projects in escalation stage and projects at a loss
3/2020 – 4/2020 – SOLCOM GmbH – ATW (Assembly & Test Europe GmbH) – Neuwied, DE
- Responsible manager for creation of overall Master & Terminplan
- Responsible for Assembly line building (HR, Suppliers, Electronic, mechanic, development, timing)
6/2019 – 11/2019 – E-P-M GmbH – Daimler and SMP in – USA, Tuscaloosa
- Task force manager for exterior between Daimler and SMP in USA, responsibility to exterior production line
- Project technical manager and task force manager for electro-motor production by company Kienle + Spiess Ungarn (Aluminum die casting and welding of stator and rotor). Direct customer is co. Mahle, end customer then Daimler
2/2019 – 4/2019 – Orban Consulting Poland Sp. z o.o. – Czech Republic, Rokycany
- Operations responsible for reporting to Ernst and Young by company Borgers s r.o., Czech republic, feasibility study of manufacturing operation and value stream mapping. Target was to check availability to supply end customer (Volkswagen)
8/2018 – 1/2019 – Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH – USA, Alabama, Pell City
- 599 Ed Gardner Drive, Pell City, AL 35125 & Münsinger Straße 150, 72574 Bad Urach
- To coordinate project between Germany, US and Mexico for TIER 1 supplier SMP. Door panels manufacturing, supply chain management, project management. Information flow integration.
5/2018 – 7/2018 – Agamus Consult GmbH – München, Germany
- Project manager for Tool transfer in Czech Republic.
- To support and organize transfer of injection tools between two companies (Tier1) in Czech Republic. The end customer was Luxury car automaker from Bayern region. Topics: Safety stock, packaging, Masterplan overall, coordination between two suppliers and OEM.
04 – 05/2017 – IQxperts GmbH – Launch Manager for Co. KROMBERG & SCHUBERT in Mexico, Leon
- Launch organization of the plant. Organization tree, Machine`s & source`s management, corner of quality, production planning, training for local project managers, daily synchronization with Austria & German offices, relocate & building of the assembly lines, coordinate launch operations & sampling.
05 – 01/2018 – IQxperts GmbH – Launch/Lean Manager for Fa. AMS GmbH in Singapore
- Organization & Start of serial production in Singapore. Change from the laboratory business model to the serial production plant.
- Targets: Ramp-up, Lean-Management, Task Force, 5S Training, overtake the quality theme (e.g. Training for operators and local management), searching & definition of root causes, statistic of deviation (Pareto, 8-D und 5-D Document, open Points, Plan-Do-Act-Check, Process stabilization for Kaizen Methods, Standards creation)
5/2016 – 3/2017 – Personality-IT GmbH – SMP Deutschland/Mexico, Exterior parts for Audi Q5 in Mexico, Puebla
- Resident development engineer for Fa. SMP Deutschland/Mexico, Exterior parts for Audi Q5 in Mexico/Puebla, Responsible for Serial development on the Injection lines. Daily meeting with the customer. Trainees training. Quality topics were taken by OEM. Feedbacks was communicated with customer. Responsibility of change management in tools.
1/2016 – 5/2016 – Amaris Deutschland GmbH – Fa. Faurecia Hagenbach , Germany
- Resident development engineer for Fa. Faurecia Hagenbach, Interior parts for Porsche Cayenne. From Strak to functional design, possible to make
5/2015 – 12/2015 – Kämmerer Group AG – VW Project Manager – Wolfsburg, Germany
- Coordination of VW projects, expert for Parts injection and component design (Polo, T6, Caddy).
- R&D interior’s parts for vehicles.
- Support of project G12 BMW the 7th class (back side console) after SOP for company INTEVA. Quality check and analyses.
6/2014 – 5/2015 – Skoda Auto a.s. – Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic
- Project coordinator/Manager for STRAK (surfacing of interior and exterior),
- Coordination of workflow, technical support of STRAK department, responsible for 4 face-lifts (Rapid EU, Rapid India, CityGo, Octavia and Derivate),
- Data and information synchronization, time-planning preparation, presentation for top-management.
1/2013 – 5/2014 – Grupo Antolin France – Turnov, Czech Republic
External Product Engineer – Division of door panels:
- Management of two parallel projects for Renault and Daimler,
- Main branch: Plastic injected door panels for cars,
- Management and coordination of the international team (India, Spain, France, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic) – internally or externally.
Working in the following locations: Spain, Burgos ( Grupo Antolin ) France, Paris ( Grupo Antolin, Renault -Central , JOUBERT , AS-system ) CZECH, Turnov ( Grupo Antolin ).
Transfer of those projects/tools from France to Croatia & Slovenia
10/2012 – 1/2013 – APTE spol. s r.o. – Prague, Czech Republic
- Research and development of a new type of hydro-engine.
- Research, development and cooperation within the construction division on the new type of power equipment
- Research and development of the security sensor. Consultation.
- Research and development of the cover of sensor (Alu and Steel combined concept).
10/2011 – 3/2012 – Honeywell International Inc. – Brno, Czech Republic
- Design and calculation of spur gears made of plastic. Research and development of Actuator for heavy-duty Valve (Alu Housing and plastic cover, steel spiral spring).